Article 1 – Applicable Conditions
These conditions apply to all agreements and arrangements made with us, and in case third parties (should) be involved by execution. By ordering you agree to the terms and conditions.
Article 2 – Order and conclusion of agreement
- There is an agreement from the moment we send you an order confirmation. This will be sent by email after we received a completed order form you have filled out(via the website) or when we ship your order. The order is not valid if you specify no place of residence.
- In individual cases we can refuse an order without further motivation or require additional conditions.
- For pre-orders on new items on our website payment is required when items come in stock with us. We may require a deposit for orders with multiple items, special/personal orders and special collector items as well as with orders over € 150.00. D-Toys is free to depart from above rules as it wishes.
Article 3 – Prices and payment options
- All prices are in Euros, including 21% value added tax (VAT) and excluding shipping.
- We preserve the right to charge the correct price in case of errors in publications.
- Payment can only be made through below options:
– in cash on private address only by appointment (Orders must be picked up within 14 days)
-Bancontact / Mister Cash
-Rembours (Up to EUR 500, – including shipping costs)
-Bank transfer to our Rabobank account, IBAN: NL60 RABO 0395 2765 94 BIC: RABONL2U in the name of D-Toys Breda
- Payments must be made within 10 days and will only be valid when payment has been received within that period into the account of D-Toys.
- An order will be delivered when the payment is received into our account or when the product is ordered amongst reimbursement.
Article 4 – Reservation of ownership
D-Toys retains ownership of the ordered goods until the order has been paid in full.
Article 5 – Returns and refunds, exchanges
- You have the right to cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods purchased. You must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by email to email@example.com. Your cancellation will only be valid after receiving a confirmation from Dtoys. The goods must be returned in original, unopened package and packed in the same way in which they are delivered. We will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased within 14 days from receipt of the goods but will not reimburse delivery charges. Delivery charges for cancellation will be on your account.
- Exchanging goods can only take place by written request per email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after delivery. Your request will only be valid after receiving a confirmation from Dtoys. The goods must be returned in original, unopened package and packed in the same way in which they are delivered. The return delivery charges will not be reimbursed, as well as the delivery charges for the replacement product. We send a confirmation of receipt from the returned goods by e-mail.
- After the period of 7 business days, you can not return your purchase. It is your responsibility to prove you timely used your right for cancellation. Therefore, we recommend that you make sure that you are in possession of a shipping receipt or similar document.
- No returns are granted in the following conditions:
– The item is no longer complete or damaged;
– The article does not contain all the supplies enclosed by the manufacturer;
– The product is not in the original, undamaged packaging.
- Exclusively ordered items can not be returned, they are considered as custom-made goods.
Article 6 – Transfer of Risk
The risk of loss or damage of ordered items transfers from us to you at the time of legal and/or actual delivery.
Article 7 – Liability
- We are not liable for the consequences of incorrect or incomplete information in our publications or those from the manufacturer of the items supplied by us.
- We are not liable for any damage caused by force majeure. Force majeure represents in any case:
war or similar situations, riots, sabotage, boycott, strike, occupation, blockade, illness of personnel seller, failings of suppliers and / or carriers of vendor, government measures (foreign governments including) such as transport, import or production ban, natural disasters, bad weather, lightning, fire, explosion and discharge of hazardous substances or gas, or intervention by higher powers.
- It is not allowed to use and/or deploy the goods for commercial purposes in any form. We are in no way responsible for any claims of licensee (s) of the items in case of violation.
- D-Toys is in no way responsible for incorrectly passed addresses and / or contact information by customers and therefore lose shipments at delivery. The customer is at all times responsible for providing the correct details.
- All items that are included in the range of D-Toys meet the stringent requirements of which this articles must meet. The delivered items possess the qualities that the other party under the contract may expect in normal use. Any complaints may be submitted by the other party in writing or by email to email@example.com.
- The content of our site has been compiled with the utmost care. D-Toys can not exclude that certain information is incorrect and/or incomplete. D-Toys is not responsible for the consequences of incorrect or incomplete information on its website.
- D-Toys is not responsible for typing, typesetting and printing errors which could turn into a incorrect published price. If this occurs the price will be adjusted by D-Toys as soon as possible.
- D-Toys can not be held responsible for color deviations due to monitor quality.
Article 8 – Disputes
In disputes both parties must do their utmost to reach a solution by mutual consent. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to submit the dispute to the competent court according to law.
Article 9 – Applicable law
- All agreements between Dtoys and you are subject to the Dutch law. The Vienna Sales Convention is specifically excluded.
- the Dutch text will at all times prevail in case of interpretation of the contents and scope of these terms.
Article 10 – Questions
- D-Toys aspires satisfied customers. Should the other party have questions or complaints about the products and services of D-Toys, D-Toys is pleased to be informed by email.
D-Toys was launched in November 2006 as a hobby got out of hand.
Our goal is to offer our customers a good service and we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer who will preserve a great sense at purchasing at D-Toys.
Our products are being ordered at the best suppliers at home and abroad. D-Toys only sells new, original goods and no second hand goods unless clearly stated. D-Toys spends its utmost care and attention to the proper packing and shipping of goods. Meanwhile, D-Toys has more than thousand satisfied customers worldwide and ships to more than 18 countries worldwide.
With our years of experience in collectibles and merchandise we hope to be of your service.
D-Toys Rabobank Breda Netherlands
IBAN: NL60 RABO 0395 2765 94 BIC: RABONL2U
Don Boscoplein 26, Breda, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce: 20128342